Do you have little time to stay in shape? Do not have enough time to move to a gym? Starting today, that’s no problem for you to stay in shape.
Many of you attribute the lack of exercise to not having time to go to the gym, but what would you tell me if I proposed a routine to perform at home? It does not matter who you live with as you will not cause any discomfort and nobody will know that you are training. You just need to feel like training.
- The best routine to make at home without making noise
- Silent routine to do at home
- It begins by performing joint mobility and general warming for about five or 10 minutes.
- Perform this circuit 2 to 4 times, depending on the physical state you have. Resting from one to two minutes between circuits.
It is an exercise that works isometric all the muscles of your body, but especially the part of the abdomen and lumbar.
To execute it, stand with your elbows on the floor, your legs stretched, and hold the position from 30 seconds.
Silent routine at home
- Air squats
It is one of the best exercises you can perform, as it mainly works the lower train muscles but does stabilizing the core muscles.
- Place your legs slightly wider than the width of your hip, and make sure your toes are slightly turned out.
- Bend your knees and lower your hips simulating movement to sit.
- Lower as much as you can without flexing the spine too much.
- Returns to the upright position at the beginning.
Exercises to do at home in silence
3. Triceps Wallpapers
- All you need is a bracket to support your arms, it can be the bed or chair.
- Put your hands on the bed while you sit on the edge.
- The elbows are at an angle of ninety degrees.
- Extend elbows to raise trunk up.
How to make triceps funds at home
- It is a very demanding exercise for the lower body musculature of our body.
- Stand with your legs to the width of your hip.
- Make a broad step forward with one leg.
- The other is supported behind and flexed, with the knee in the direction of the ground.
- Bend the forward leg and return to the starting position.
- Change the leg and make the same movement.
With this exercise we will work the lumbar:
- Lying down on his stomach, his arms stretched over his head, he raises his arms and legs at the same time.
- It returns to the initial position and makes the same movement.
Exercise to strengthen the lower back
- Russian spins
- Sit on the floor, with your legs flexed and raised.
- Lean backward, holding the position with the abdomen mainly.
- Turn the trunk one way or the other.
- Gluteal bridge
This is an exercise that comes great to strengthen both buttocks and the lower back.
- Lying on your back, your legs should be flexed, the soles of your feet resting on the floor and your arms to the sides of your hip.
- Isometric wall squat
This exercise is critical if we gain strength in the quadriceps but do not want to damage our knees.
- Stand near a wall and support your back.
- He advances his legs and flexes his knee until he finds an angle of about ninety degrees.
- Hold in that position for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Strengthen the quadriceps without damaging the knees
Sometimes we find it difficult to take time to go to the gym to train and we refuse to train at home so as not to cause discomfort to our relatives or neighbors with the possible noise that is created.
With this routine you can meet your workouts without disturbing anyone and making you not lose your training day due to lack of time.